Our fully integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system is used to track activities for all valves that we maintain.
Our customer facing extranet gives customers access the historical information about all the valves maintained on their behalf.
Under our fully managed valve service offering, the Denholm Valve Management System (DVMS) gives the customer access to:
- Full inventory and holdings of all valves on our systems
- Current valve status including service date, next service due and test certificates
- Historical information such as where the valve was previously installed and its service history, including modifications, hours of labour and costs
- Technical details such as specifications and drawings
- For valves held as replacement stock / working spares the full information is also available
- Reports allow our customers to have up-to-date information without the onerous task of maintaining the data
DVMS puts the information in your hands without the hassle of running the valves yourselves.